WEEKEND MASSES: CATHEDRAL: SATURDAY: VIGIL MASS: 7.00 p.m.
SUNDAY: 9.00 a.m., 11.00 a.m. & 7.00 p.m.
BÓTHAR NA NAOMH CHURCH: SUNDAY: 10.00 a.m.
WEEKDAY MASSES: CATHEDRAL: MONDAY – SATURDAY: 11.00 a.m.
EVENING MASS: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY: 7.00 p.m.
BÓTHAR NA NAOMH CHURCH: TUESDAY & THURSDAY: 7.00 p.m.
Pallottine College Chapel is open for Mass at 10.00 a.m. each day.
- CATHEDRAL OPENING HOURS: 30 a.m. daily. The Cathedral will remain open until 6.30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on all other days until after 7.00 p.m. mass.
- BÓTHAR NA NAOMH CHURCH OPENING HOURS: 00.am each morning remaining open until 2.00 pm daily (Open for 7.00 p.m. Mass Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- RELIGIOUS SERVICES: While restrictions have now been lifted we recommend the wearing of Face Coverings when visiting the Cathedral & Bóthar na Naomh Church. We request the use of hand sanitiser.
- BAPTISMS may be booked through the Parish Centre.
- CONFESSIONS: Cathedral Saturdays: 30 – 3.30 p.m.
- FIRST FRIDAY CALLS: Will resume in March on a phased basis. Frs. Jim, Joe and Vincent will make contact with you prior to visiting.
- EUCHARISTIC ADORATION: The Blessed Sacrament is exposed in the Adoration Chapel: Tuesdays & Thursdays – after 11.00 a.m. Mass until 6.30 p.m.; All other days, including Sundays, after 11.00 a.m. Mass until 6.45 p.m. Please wear Face Coverings when visiting the Adoration Chapel.
- HOLY WATER: If you need Holy Water please bring your container, filled with water, to the Parish Centre for blessing.
- PARISH CENTRE: We recommend the wearing of Face Coverings in the Centre.
FOR OUR STREAMING SERVICE ON-LINE please visit www.thurlesparish.ie.