- Religious services will be online only. Mass will be live-streamed from the Cathedral at 11.00 a.m. & 7.00 p.m. each day and from Bóthar na Naomh Church every Sunday at 9.00 a.m. Churches will remain open for private prayer.
- Confessions will not take place until further notice.
- Weddings: Up to 6 guests are permitted to attend a wedding ceremony.
- Funerals: Up to 10 mourners can attend the Funeral Mass.
- Baptisms: Postponed until further notice.
- We must stay within a radius of 5 km unless we need to leave for essential purposes which include:
- To attend a wedding or a funeral;
- To visit a grave.
- Wearing of face masks is required. (Due to medical conditions some people may not be able to comply with this request.)
FOR OUR STREAMING SERVICE ON-LINE VISIT: www.thurlesparish.ie
All Cathedral & Bóthar na Naomh Masses can also be heard via local radio